Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Where People Come to Become Powerful Shinobi!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jouchi Fumito

Jouchi Fumito

Character sheet
Chakra:
Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds Left_bar_bleue0/0Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds Left_bar_bleue0/0Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds   Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:55 pm

Who was that judge? Suddenly he gets to decide who becomes the next hokage. Sure, he is an elder but I doubt that he has been involved, at all, with the military actions nor politics for 30 years since he retired at the age of 60. =P
Unless Danzo had already bribed or threatened him before the meeting. That is my theory.
I think the next chapter will be about objections and that Nara leader will probably get assassinated. @@

About the movie Bonds, it sucks! Had the writers and the producers even read the manga before they created that movie? My guess: No!
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-warriors.rpg-board.net/approved-characters-f4/jo
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
Seisoku-Sama

Character sheet
Chakra:
Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds Left_bar_bleue200/200Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds Left_bar_bleue500/500Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds   Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:55 pm

I swear if the Nara leader gets assassinated then I will stop reading Naruto! And I bet if he does Shikamaru will be bent on revenge...that is his father...And Danzo..That the hell were the elders thinking!? Appointing a one armed and one eyed man to be Kage...What the hell is up with that!? God it really pisses me off. Kakashi should have been Kage not Danzo. Of course Naruto was not ready but Kakashi was! Anyway, I think that Sasuke is going to kill Danzo since he is on his way to Konoha. And if he does...I will worship that kid! Seriously though, Danzo tried to kill the thrid hokage so he can be hokage and yet the elders still gave him the rank. They are idiots and they are going to lead Konoha to it's downfall. Utter defeat...poof it's gone!
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-warriors.rpg-board.net
Egress Uchiha

Egress Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds   Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:13 pm

(chapter 450)

Lucky for us Danzo would only be Hokage for possibly 3 minutes... or maybe he will die before he was crowned. I'm dissapointed in the "future" 6th Hokage, he hasnt showed any jutsus and he's even more pathetic then Orochimaru...
Back to top Go down
Jouchi Fumito

Jouchi Fumito

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds   Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:19 am

Sigh, Orochimaru isn't pathetic. He got tons of chakra, tons of jutsu knowledge and great chakra control. Good teamplayer, an elite leader type and high ambitions. He is probably able to kill any Uchiha, if he would like. But so far, he has only tryed to capture them. Taking an enemy alive is a lot harder. Forgive him for failing to taking over a body of, not just anybody but an Uchiha. Uchiha clan is the most prestige clan in the world (at least was).
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-warriors.rpg-board.net/approved-characters-f4/jo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds   Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 420 and movie Bonds
Page 1 of 1