Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Where People Come to Become Powerful Shinobi!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, and another idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jouchi Fumito

Jouchi Fumito

Character sheet
Chakra:
Oh, and another idea Left_bar_bleue0/0Oh, and another idea Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Oh, and another idea Left_bar_bleue0/0Oh, and another idea Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Oh, and another idea Empty
PostSubject: Oh, and another idea   Oh, and another idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:48 am

I wanna remind you about my idea and see if you have changed your mind:

If the topic is older than 3 days, the topic won't be counted to the "Roleplay in max one thread at the time.".
To evade people getting trapped in slow topics and to create more action to the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-warriors.rpg-board.net/approved-characters-f4/jo
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
Seisoku-Sama

Character sheet
Chakra:
Oh, and another idea Left_bar_bleue200/200Oh, and another idea Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Oh, and another idea Left_bar_bleue500/500Oh, and another idea Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Oh, and another idea   Oh, and another idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Well of course I shall allow this, I do not want people waiting for someone to post if they haven't posted in three to four days. And remeber, you may be only to be in one topic at a time but you can have NPC's or Clones in different topics. Alos you can make up to three main characters.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-warriors.rpg-board.net
Jouchi Fumito

Jouchi Fumito

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Oh, and another idea   Oh, and another idea I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:59 am

I didn't mean innactive topics. I ment slow ones. Even 2 days would be a long waiting for a reply. While you see your friends completing around 6 replies during one day, you wouldn't be able to train, performing diplomacy or fight or anything with your character,until you are allowed to make a reply. You are stuck, even in a slow topic as much as in an innactive one. Please reconsider!
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-warriors.rpg-board.net/approved-characters-f4/jo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, and another idea   Oh, and another idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, and another idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Warriors :: General Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: