Shinobi Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Warriors

Where People Come to Become Powerful Shinobi!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
Seisoku-Sama

Character sheet
Chakra:
Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) Left_bar_bleue200/200Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) Left_bar_bleue500/500Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) Empty
PostSubject: Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost)   Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:25 pm

Seisoku walked into the arena with his scythe, Tsuki Tenma In hand. He knew why he was here. He requested that he would have a spar with someone of random picking. He wanted to test his skills. "Hmm..I wonder who is will be.." Seisoku said looking at the other side of the arena. He squinted to get a first look at his enemy as the gate began to rise.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobi-warriors.rpg-board.net
Knight in Dull Tinfoil

Knight in Dull Tinfoil

Character sheet
Chakra:
Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) Left_bar_bleue0/0Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) Left_bar_bleue0/0Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost)   Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:35 am

Shengo walked in as the gate got far enough up for him to walk out, why wait for small things like that. "This will be your first and last fight." Shengo said as he walked out further into the field. He spread his legs apart for balance and support, as he put one arm out in front of himself and the other behind him.
Back to top Go down
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
Seisoku-Sama

Character sheet
Chakra:
Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) Left_bar_bleue200/200Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) Left_bar_bleue500/500Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost)   Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:44 pm

"First and lst fight eh?" Seisoku began to chuckle, "You do not know how many people have said that to me and died." He looked at the kid, thats right it was a kid. He seemed pretty powerful, as he was a member of the ANBU Black Ops, but it would be true skill that determined the true victor of this match. Seisoku walked to the middle of the arena, "Well...you can make the first move, for if I were to do it, you'd be dead." Seisoku said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Knight in Dull Tinfoil

Knight in Dull Tinfoil

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost)   Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:45 pm

Shengo smirked. "Cocky aren't we?" He said as closed his eyes for a second when he opened them he could see the Chakra network inside his opponet. This of course couldn't be seen behind his mask. "Well I'll show you how we fight." By that he ment the ANBU which he had trained since a little kid to be. With all the Dialog needed out of the way he jumped to the side quickly, trying to get on to his opponents side "Eight Triagram Empty Palm!" He said as his hand left the area around his waist, this moved pushed his chakra at his enemies with great speed and force, but this was no ordiary Empty Palm, this was infused with lightning.
Back to top Go down
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
Seisoku-Sama

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost)   Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:56 pm

Seisoku backed backed off to avoid the palm attack, "Ahh Gentle Fist eh?" Seisoku said, "So you are a Hyuuga.." Seisoku began to chuckle, "Well then, lets see how your gentle fist works against me! Try to catch me if you can!" Seisoku yelled. He backed off a couple of feet from his opponent and began charging up his chakra until he was glowing silver. Seisoku's clan was infamous for their ability, he was dying to test it out an a Hyuuga. "Wind Beast Transformation one!" Seisoku yelled. He started to transform just then, his body became scaly, he grew taller, his nails and teeth grew longer and sharper, and he began to get a tail. When Seisoku as fully transformed he resembled a dragon. Seisoku looked at his opponent and let out a long a loud roar, he then began to flap his wings and thrust into the sky. "If you can't touch me I'll be safe from that gentle fist." He said in his low deep grumbley voice.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Knight in Dull Tinfoil

Knight in Dull Tinfoil

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost)   Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:44 pm

Shengo smirked behind his mask. "You forget one things my friend, I'm also the leader of the ANBU!" As he said this the clone disappeared. Shengo was behind him the whole time having expertly used his attack to distract the guy. As Shengo neared him he sent two quick hits his way "Two" Shengo's hits were chakra infused of course, but it wasn't with any element it was just his ment to close down the chakra points of his enemies.
Back to top Go down
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
Seisoku-Sama

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost)   Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Seisoku looked behind him and smiled. He was almost in the air so he had nothing to worry about. "Nice try!" He said. Seisoku whipped his tail around so that it could knock into his oppenent and hurt him...hard. Seisoku was up in the air and he looked down at his oppenent. He began to form a ball of spiraling wind in his mouth. Spiraling Air Bullet! Seisoku thought. He spit out the fast moving ball at the kid and watched to see what would happen.

Jutsu Used

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Knight in Dull Tinfoil

Knight in Dull Tinfoil

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost)   Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:11 pm

Shengo laughed as his clone with hit with the tail, he powered enough Chakra into it, to keep it going, then it was hit with the ball of chakra and it was gone. "Nice, I can see you like keeping yourself at a far range." Shengo said leaning against a tree. "That won't save you though." He said as he brought his palm back to his side, as he jumped up the tree and out of it. "Eight Trigram Empty Palm!" it was infused with wind this time which made it hardly noticeable like nothing happend. "What? That's never failed before!" Shengo said as he landed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Seisoku-Sama
Admin
Seisoku-Sama

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost)   Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Seisoku flew up high, and when he was high enough he looked at his opponent. He was trying to attack him, not a very good idea. Seisoku quickly flew to the left to dodge whatever the ninja was trying to do. His attack from before was still active, soon enough it will explode sending an explosion of rocks to the enemy. Seisoku charged up chakra into his mouth again and created another sprialing ball of chakra. This time he shot it next to the person he was fighting so that way they can begin to be sucked into the ball.

OOC: Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy.

And I used the same attack from before so just look at my previous post to see what it does ^_^
Back to top Go down
Knight in Dull Tinfoil

Knight in Dull Tinfoil

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost)   Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Shengo looked up, how was he going to hit an enemy flying in the air without being able to fly himself? "Hmm, I have to think of something." As he moved away from the now transformed flying ninja he thought up a plan, this wasn't going to be easy even for a member of the ANBU. "Now if I can get him..." He let the thought hang there as he headed toward the arena wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost)   Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seisoku VS. (Anyone) (No Chakra Cost)
Page 1 of 1